Список форумов ФОРУМ. СТАРАТЕЛЬ. СОМ ФОРУМ. СТАРАТЕЛЬ. СОМ
ЛИТЕРАТУРНО ХУДОЖЕСТВЕННЫЙ ФОРУМ

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Стена

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ФОРУМ. СТАРАТЕЛЬ. СОМ -> Современные стихи
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Жанна

СообщениеДобавлено: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Стена Ответить с цитатой

Между нами стена, между нами обрыв…
Между нами огонь и густой черный дым.
Ты сейчас не один… В одиночестве я…
Между нами легла ночи черная мгла.
Но наступит рассвет… Буду я не одна…
Только я не люблю, но любимая я.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
xiaoni990

СообщениеДобавлено: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Michael is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, "If I were any better, I'd be twins!" He was a natural motivator.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
If an employee was having a bad day, World of Warcraft power leveling Michael was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation. Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Michael and asked him, "I don' t get it. You can' t be positive all the time. How do you do it?"
last chaos gold,
Michael replied, last chaos gold each morning I wake up and say to myself 'Mike, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood.' I choose to be in a good mood.
aoc power leveling,
Each time something bad happens,aoc power leveling I can choose to be a victim or choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life."
aoc power leveling,
"Yes it is, "aoc power leveling Michael said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line is: It's your choice how you live life. " I reflected on what Michael said.
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
Soon thereafter, Final Fantasy XI GIL I left the big enterprise that I had worked in for years to start my own business. We lost touch, but I often though about him when I made a choice about life instead of reacting to it.
aion kinah,
Several years later, aion kinah I heard Michael was involved in a serious accident, falling off 60 feet from a communications tower.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ФОРУМ. СТАРАТЕЛЬ. СОМ -> Современные стихи Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: